Material Management Interview Questions
- What is the difference between the stock transfer between two plants
belonging to same company code and those belonging to different company
- What are the important fields in purchasing view?
- What are the steps in automatic account assignment configuration?
- How do you create movement types? What are the steps involved? When will
you recommend a new movement type?
- What is meant by access sequence? When it is used?
- How does the PO pick up the pricing schema?
- What are the steps involved in creating a pricing procedure?
- What are the types of special stocks available?
- What are the types of info records?
- What is meant by consignment stock?
- What are the steps involved in consignment cycle?
- Tell me about the subcontracting cycle.
- How is scrap accounted in subcontracting?
- How are the byproducts taken care of in subcontracting?
- Tell me about the various movement types and usage.
- What is meant by scales? Can scales be used in standard purchase order?
- What is the difference between a contract and a scheduling agreement?
- How does the system calculate taxes?
- How does the system calculate nondeductible taxes?
- What is meant by batches? How can the batches be searched?
- How is a shelf-life item managed in SAP? What is the full cycle?
- What are the settings required for quota arrangement?
- What is meant by MRP Type and lot sizing?
- Can it be configured in such a way that the external requisitions can also
be taken into account while MRP runs in consumption-based planning if VB is
selected as MRP type?
- What is a reference purchase organization? When can it be used?